Terms and conditionsUser agreement
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1. The use of services and materials on the Site is governed by the current legislation of the Republic of Malta.
- 1.2. This document is a Public Offer Agreement. By accessing Site materials the User is considered to have consented to this Agreement.
- 1.3. Site Administrators reserve the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes shall take effect upon the expiration of 3 (three) days after the date on which the new version of the Agreement is posted on the website. If the User disagrees with the changes, he or she is obliged to discontinue access to the Site and to end use of the Site’s materials and services.
2. USER OBLIGATIONS
- 2.1. The User agrees not to engage in any activities that may be considered to violate the laws of the Republic of Malta or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any activities that result or may lead to the disruption of the Site and Site services.
- 2.2. Use of Site materials without the consent of the owners is prohibited. Legitimate use of Site materials requires entering into licensing agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Rights Holders.
- 2.3. When citing materials from the Site, including protected copyrighted works, a link to the Site is obligatory.
- 2.4. Comments and other entries by the User on the Site should not conflict with the legislation of the Republic of Malta and generally accepted moral and ethical standards.
- 2.5. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for his or her visiting or using external resources that may be linked to on the Site.
- 2.6. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting loss or harm related to any content on the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User found using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- 2.7. The user accepts that all materials and services on the Site, or any part of them, may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- 2.8. User agrees not to use the Site to post or transmit viruses, malware, or other spyware or computer code, files or programs that may attack, take over, damage, or cause harm to the Site.
- 2.9. Restricting or impeding use of the Site by others, disrupting Site operation or servers and networks supporting the Site, and violating the requirements, procedures, rules and regulations of these networks is prohibited. Modifying, adapting, translating, decompiling, disassembling and reengineering any part of the Site is prohibited.
- 2.10. During registration, Site Administration may deny use of a particular User Name (or email address) that is already in use by another person. This action may be regarded by the Site Administration as an attempt to impersonate another user and a violation of another person’s rights to the results of intellectual activity or other rights. The user is responsible for maintining the secrecy of the password he or she uses to access the Site and agrees not to transmit the password and username (login) to other persons. The user is solely responsible for interacting with the Site with his password and username. The User undertakes to immediately notify the Site Administration in the event of unauthorized use of the account or user name, as well as other security breaches against the User account or the Site. The site administration is not responsible for losses and damages incurred due to failure on the part of the User to fulfill any of the above obligations.
3. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 3.1. All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with current laws of the Republic of Malta.
- 3.2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as establishing between the User and the Site Administration any agent relations, partnerships, cooperative relations, personal employment relations, or any other relationship not expressly stipulated in the Agreement.
- 3.3. The ruling of a court that any provision of the Agreement is invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- 3.4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in the event that any of the Users violate the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of their interests and copyright protection of Site materials protected by law.
The user confirms that he or she is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.