Integration with WooCommerce
Use WooCommerce when creating a new business, migrating a physical shop to the web or developing client sites, for powerful integration of information and commerce resources.
This guide will show you how to integrate Messaggio's messaging plugin into your WooCommerce system.
- Create an account at Messaggio. To do this, click on "Create account" on the Messaggio website. Enter your details and click "Register". You have an Messaggio personal account now.
- To get started, you should accept this public offer terms and conditions on behalf of your company. To do this, click "Continue" on the notification under the menu in your personal area and follow the prompts. Once your application has been reviewed, you can proceed with registering the name of the messenger.
- Register the sender name, by specifying the required channel for sending messages.
- SMS - 3-15 days, depending on mobile operator
- Viber - 1-5 days
- VK - 1-3 days
- Go to "Project info", copy the project login.
Normally it takes no more than one working day to verify an application to join the offer.
The activation period for the sender name depends on the channel in which it is registered:
Settings on WooCommerce side
To start the automatic installation of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress console, go to the plugins menu and click "Add New". Enter "Messaggio" in the search box and click "Search for plugins". Detailed information about the plugin will open, including version number, rating and description. There will also be a "Install now" button there.
After the Messaggio plugin has been installed, it will appear in the list in the side menu of WordPress.
To configure the Messaggio plugin, click on the line named "Messaggio" in the WordPress sidebar and go to the "Settings" tab
- Select the channel to send notifications according to the sender name created in your Messaggio personal account.
- Enter the Sender Name code for the API. To do this, go to the Sender Name menu in your Messaggio account and click on "Info". Copy the code and paste it into the relevant field in the WooCommerce application.
- Specify the Messaggio project login. You can find it in your Messaggio personal account under "Settings" - "Project" - "Detailed information" - "API settings".
Congratulations, the Messaggio and WooCommerce integration is complete!
To send trigger notifications when a task is created/updated, you need to prepare message templates.
Creating message templates
A message template is the content you send to the recipient. To start creating message templates, go to "Templates", press "Create template" and follow the prompts in the application interface.